Friday, April 18, 2014

This time, I'm really, really gonna stick with it!

I am creating a new blog that will mostly feature my efforts in computer arts and in my writing. As you may or may not know, I am a writing enthusiast.  I have finished eight novels, seven in a single series, and one stand-alone.  The books I've writter are in first-person, female, which is considered pretty unusual.  I can do this because my prime character, a short, sassy and salty blonde, has been living and evolving in my mind for a long time. I got to the point of writing her autobiograqphy, from earliest childhood to the time her first full-length novel begins.
Once I did that, I realized that I have a story arc in each book, and an overall story arc that spans all her books, so it's best to read them in order, but not required.  Each book can stand on its own. If you want to see the "Bill o Fare" click it.

No comments:

Post a Comment